HELPFUL HINTS FOR FOOD VENDORS/BOOTH VENDORS
WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO BUSINESS WITH
THE CITY OF ALAMOGORDO
COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
You must have all of your required paperwork and permits through NM EID (811 E. First Street Suite D, Alamogordo, NM 88310 (575) 437-7115) before requesting your Route Food Vendor Permit:
WHERE DO I GO? CITY HALL/CITY CLERK’S OFFICE, 1376 E. 9th Street Alamogordo, NM 88310 (575) 439-4100 Contact: Eric Barraza, Deputy City Clerk
- Route Food Vendor Permit-
- Requires an application to be filled out. This takes 2 weeks to get approvals from various city departments.
- There is a $35 annual fee for this permit due at the time the application is submitted.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING TO DO BUSINESS ON CITY PROPERTY SUCH AS CITY PARKS OR BALLFIELDS:
WHERE DO I GO? ALAMOGORDO FAMILY RECREATION CENTER 1100 Oregon Avenue Alamogordo, NM 88310 (575) 439-4142 Contact: Heather Clark, Recreation Center Manager
- Small Services Agreement-
- If you are making revenue on city property, you are required to enter into an agreement with the City of Alamogordo.
- Recreation Center staff will collect information from you as to what area(s) you would like to vend and generate this agreement for you which in turn goes to our Legal Office. This may also take 2 weeks to complete.
- There is a 10% fee charged for profits made. This fee is paid to the Recreation Center per your agreement. Due dates are included in your agreement.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VENDING AT ONE OF OUR SPECIAL EVENTS:
Events include: Sounds of Freedom, 4th Friday’s, Movies on the Stage, White Sands Pupfish, Easter in the Park, Zoo Boo etc.
WHERE DO I GO? SGT WILLIE ESTRADA MEMORIAL CIVIC CENTER 800 E. First Street Alamogordo, NM 88310 (575) 439-4159 Contact: Josh Sides, Special Events Manager
- Special Event Permit-
- You must have your small service agreements in place to do business on city property.
- May require that you fill out an application.
- Fees vary based on the type of event and whether you will require electricity. No 10% profit charge
____ Have I given myself at least 2-3 weeks for all of my paperwork to be routed and approved?
_____ If I am selling food, have I filled out the Route Food Vendor form and paid my fee?
_____ Have I completed my small services agreement giving me permission to vend on city property?