Public Swim Sessions
Public Swim - Age Policies
- Any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) at all times.
- Any child 6 years of age or under and any child wearing a flotation device (water wings, vest...) must be accompanied by and kept within arm’s reach of an adult at all times (on deck and in water).
- Maximum adult / child ratio for children 6 years of age and under: 1 adult / 2 children.
Daily Session Schedule
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY: 4:30PM - 7:00PM (thru Sept 30th)
SATURDAY: 1:00PM - 3:30PM (thru Oct 29th)
Public Swim sessions will close for the season on Oct 30, 2022.
- Check back frequently for schedule changes as they will expand moving toward the summer and reduce down again once school restarts based on staffing availability.
- The online schedules may not be accurate if there are last-minute maintenance, weather, or staffing issues.
- The maximum capacity for each session varies as it is based on the number of lifeguards on duty.
- Admission is first come-first served.
- $3.00 per session (fee is for one session only)
- Children ages 2 & under are Free
- 10 visit pass - $24.00 (individual pass only)
- 30 visit pass - $63.00 (family pass)
- all visit passes expire at the end of the pool season, refunds are not provided for partially unused passes.
- Safety Break - a 15-minute safety break will take place during each session that will require all public swim patrons to exit the pool during that time.
- Lap Swim - is not allowed during public swim sessions unless specifically designated and listed on the Aqua Fitness Session page (click on Lap Swim, Aqua Walk, and Aquatic Exercise to access the webpage).
- Splash Pad - is open
- Big Slide - is expected to be open during each public swim session thru Oct 1st. However, they may be closed due to unforeseen staffing or pool maintenance issues. As well, if there are less than 25 people in the pool the slide and/or deep end will be closed down early (generally halfway through the session or later).
Big slide will be closed down for the season on Oct 2nd.
- Deep End - is expected to be open during each public swim session. However, they may be closed due to unforeseen staffing or pool maintenance issues. As well, if there are less than 25 people in the pool the slide and/or deep end will be closed down early (generally halfway through the session or later).
- Deep End Test - once per season, all youth ages 17 & below must take and pass the deep end test prior to swimming in the deep end. Deep end test will be administered at the start of each public swim session.
- Appropriate swim attire required
- Males - swim trunks, board shorts, and swim shirts allowed (do not wear thong swimsuits, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut-offs, or cotton shirts)
- Females - one-piece or modest two-piece swimsuits, swim shorts, and swim shirts allowed(do not wear g-string or thong bikinis, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut-offs or cotton shirts)
- Infants & Toddlers - must wear swim diapers or rubber pants while in the pool (do not wear regular diapers or underwear in the pool as accidents will require a pool shut down)
- Water toys - only small water toys are allowed in the pool (i.e., diving rings, inflatable beach balls...). Please do not bring in large flotation devices or toys and/or non-water throwing toys as they pose safety concerns (e.g., football, large rafts...)
- Food and drink are allowed ONLY in the designated patio area - NO GLASS containers are allowed anywhere.