Public Swim Sessions
POOL NOW OPEN!
Public Swim Age Restrictions
- Any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) at all times.
- Any child 6 years of age or under and any child wearing a flotation device (water wings, vest...) must be accompanied by and kept within arm’s reach of an adult at all times (on deck and in water).
- Maximum adult / child ratio for children 6 years of age and under: 1 adult / 2 children.
- WEDNESDAYS: 2:00-4:00 PM and 5:00-7:00 PM
- FRIDAYS: 5:00-7:00 PM
- SATURDAYS: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM and 2:00-4:00 PM
- Check back frequently for schedule changes as they will expand moving toward the summer and reduce down again once school restarts based on staffing availability.
- On-line schedule is not always accurate due to unforeseen maintenance, weather or staffing issues.
- Maximum capacity for each session varies as it is based on the number of lifeguard on-duty.
- Admission is first come-first served.
- $3.00 per session (fee is for one session only)
- 10 visit pass - $24.00 (individual pass only)
- 30 visit pass - $63.00 (family pass)
- Public Swim session area is the east end of the pool from the shallow end up to approximately 4 1/2' of depth.
- Slide, Deep End and Splash Pad - availability will vary dependent on staffing, maintenance and other pool programming scheduled in the pool.
- Slide will be available beginning in late May/early June when staffing numbers become adequate to operate it safely.
- Deep end will be available during the 2:00-4:00 pm afternoon swim sessions only starting in late May/early June, all other sessions have alternative pool programs taking place in the deep end.
- Splash pad is closed until further notice due to maintenance/repair issues.
- Appropriate swim attire required
- Males - swim trunks, board shorts and swim shirts allowed (do not wear thong swim suits, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut offs or cotton shirts)
- Females - one piece or modest two piece swim suits, swim shorts and swim shirts allowed (do not wear g-string or thong bikinis, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut offs or cotton shirts)
- Infants & Toddlers - must wear swim diapers or rubber pants while in pool (do not wear regular diapers or underwear in the pool as accidents will require a pool shut down)
- Water toys - only small water toys are allowed in the pool (i.e., diving rings, inflatable beach ball...). Please do not bring in large flotation devices or toys and/or non-water throwing toys as they pose a safety concerns (e.g., football, large rafts...)
- Food and drink are allowed ONLY in a the designated patio area - NO GLASS containers allowed anywhere.