Youth Programs & Activities
Youth Program & Activity Registration Policies
Youth Program & Activity Withdrawals/Refunds
- Requests for an activity withdrawal/refund must be made one week prior to the start of the activity to receive a refund. Exceptions will be made for an injury/illness (a Doctor’s note may be required).
- There is a $10.00 administrative fee per participant for a withdrawal/refund unless the activity is canceled by AFRC.
Youth Program & Activity Transfer
- Requests for an activity transfer must be made one week prior to the start of the activity. Transfers will be accommodated as long as there is space available in the activity.
- An administrative fee is not generally charged for transfers. However, AFRC reserved the right to charge a $10.00 administrative fee if multiple transfers are requested (over 3).
Youth Program & Activity Minimum/Maximum
- If the minimum number of participants for an activity is not met three days prior to the first day of the activity, the activity will be canceled, and participants will be notified and provided refunds.
Middle School Programs
Programs offered to meet the needs of children that are homeschooled.
Discover the youth programs offered throughout the school year.
See what youth programs we offer during the summertime!
Links to youth sports league pages offered in Alamogordo