Monetary donations are accepted via cash, check, or debit in person during regular business hours. Donations by Check can also be sent through the mail.
Your generous donations can go a long way to helping the library provide terrific service to your community.
- $20 will fund one year of foreign language learning.
- $50 will pay for one new children's STEM kit for checkout.
- $75 will pay for 4 new children's books.
- $100 will fund for 1 month of internet service
- $250 will pay for 9 eBooks from OverDrive on the Libby reading app.
- $300 will fund 1 Chromebook for checkout.
- $500 will fund 1 month's programming for the Summer Reading Program.
The library also accepts donations of Books, DVDs, and CDs in good condition. Donated items not added to the library's collections will be taken to Books Revisited in the White Sands Mall. Books Revisited's sales also support the library. Donations of Books, DVDs, CDs can be made directly to Books Revisited in the donation boxes south of the mall's main entrance. Books Revisited is located at 3199 N White Sands Blvd. Suite D3. Their phone number is 575-921-8002 and they are open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday.