Public Swim Sessions
Public Swim - Open to All Ages (schedule may vary based on staff availability)
Public Swim Age Restrictions
- Any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) at all times.
- Any child 6 years of age or under OR wearing a flotation device (water wings, vest...) must be kept accompanied by and within arm’s reach of an adult at all times (on deck and in water).
- Maximum adult / child ratio for children 6 years of age and under: 1 adult / 2 children.
July - August 7
- Fri/Sat: 11:00 am - 12:30pm (no sessions on Fri, Aug 6)
- Wed/Fri/Sat: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
August 9 - Seasonal Close (late October, weather permitting)
- Fri: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Sat: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Deep end, splash pad and slide are not available at this time due to limited staffing, programming and/or maintenance issues.
- Appropriate swim attire required
- Males - swim trunks, board shorts and swim shirts allowed (do not wear basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut offs or cotton shirts)
- Females - one or modest two piece swim suits, swim shorts and swim shirts allowed (do not wear g-string or thong bikinis, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut offs or cotton shirts)
- Infants & Toddlers - must wear swim diapers or rubber pants while in pool (do not wear regular diapers or underwear in the pool)
- Water toys - small water toys are allowed in the pool (i.e., diving rings, inflatable beach ball...). Please do not bring in large flotation devices or toys and/or non-water throwing toys as they pose a safety concern (i.e, football, basketball...)
- Food and drink are allowed ONLY in a the designated patio area - no glass containers allowed.