Hours of Operation
AFRC Facility Hours of Operation
- Front Desk will be staffed Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 6:00 pm and Saturday, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm(subject to last minute change due to staffing and/or maintenance issues).
- Please note, entrance doors will close 15 minutes prior to the end of the front desk schedule to allow time for sanitizing, cleaning and end of shift duties. Subsequently, drop-in attendance will be closed at that time as well.
Starting November 12, 2021
- Front Desk will be staffed Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 6:00 pm (subject to last minute change due to staffing and/or maintenance issues). Facility will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Please note, entrance doors will close at 6:15pm and will reopen only for youth basketball participants and coaches from 6:50-7:05pm.
Pool Hours (Pool closes for season on October 30, 2021)
- Aquatic sessions are available by pre-registration and by drop-in. We highly recommend pre-registration to guarantee your spot in the desired session but drop-ins will be permitted if session is not full. Please view the Pool page for detailed information.
Open Gym Hours
- Pickleball sessions are available by pre-registration and by drop-in. We highly recommend pre-registration to guarantee your spot in the desired session but drop-ins will be permitted if session is not full. Basketball sessions are available by drop-in only. Please view theBasketball Gym page for detailed information.
Note: Facility hours are subject to change without notice due to maintenance, inclement weather, staffing or special event / activity scheduling. Please call 575-439-4142 to verify hours.
Special Hours and/or Closures
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Jan 18, 2021
- Presidents Day - Feb 15, 2021
- Memorial Day - May 31, 2021
- Independence Day - Observed (July 5, 2021)
- Labor Day - Sept 6, 2021
- Veterans Day - Nov 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday) - Nov 25 & 26, 2021
- Christmas Day - Dec 24, 2021 (Observed)
- New Year’s Day - Dec 31, 2021 (Observed)
Any children under the age of 10 entering and using the facility must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) at all times.